Have you avoided needed dental care due to bad experiences in the past? We have the answer for you!
Sedation dentistry is a safe, effective way for anxious or fearful patients to receive the dental treatment they need. Our office-based sedation is an economical alternative to hospital or surgical center sedation.
Dr. Frerich was one of the first sedation dentists in the country and has done over 3500 sedation cases to date. Our wonderful team will answer any questions or concerns you have and put your fears to rest.
Consider sedation dentistry if:
- You are fearful or anxious of dental treatment.
- Local anesthetics do not have a numbing effect on you.
- You have sensitive gag reflex.
- You suffer from any physical conditions, such as neck or back pain, which could lead to discomfort while sitting in a dentist’s chair.
- Multiple visits can often be performed in as little as one appointment